lunedì 26 maggio 2008

un po' di Queen

cigo, questa non potevo non postarla! mi ricorda troppo te e i primi giorni in cui cantavi ogni giorno una canzone diversa dei Queen (con un grazie da parte della mia crescente cultura musicale!).

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good timeI feel alive and the world turning inside out yeah! And floating around in ecstasySo don't stop me now don't stop meCause I'm having a good time having a good timeI'm a shooting star leaping through the skyLike a tiger defying the laws of gravityI'm a racing car passing by like lady godivaI'm gonna go go goThere's no stopping meI'm burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degreesThat's why they call me mister fahrenheitI'm travling at the speed of lightI wanna make a supersonic man out of youDon't stop me now I'm having such a good timeI'm having a ball don't stop me nowIf you wanna have a good time just give me a callDon't stop me now (cause I'm havin a good time)Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin a good time)I don't want to stop at allI'm a rocket ship on my way to marsOn a collision courseI am a satellite I'm out of controlI am a sex machine ready to reloadLike an atom bomb about toOh oh oh oh oh explodeI'm burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degreesThat's why they call me mister fahrenheitI'm travling at the speed of lightI wanna make a supersonic woman of youDon't stop me don't stop meDon't stop me hey hey hey! Don't stop me don't stop me ooh ooh ooh (I like it)Don't stop me don't stop meHave a good time good timeDon't stop me don't stop me ahI'm burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degreesThat's why they call me mister fahrenheitI'm travling at the speed of lightI wanna make a supersonic man out of youDon't stop me now I'm having such a good timeI'm having a ball don't stop me nowIf you wanna have a good time just give me a callDon't stop me now (cause I'm havin a good time)Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin a good time)I don't want to stop at all

Nessun commento: